Ashley Tizeno was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. She moved to Lafayette, Louisiana, when she was eleven years old. Ashley attended Louisiana State University, and graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, and a minor in Political Science. After earning her undergraduate degree, Ashley worked for the Lafayette Parish Clerk of Court, in the Fifteenth Judicial District of Louisiana.
Ashley earned her Juris Doctorate at Thurgood Marshall School of Law, in Houston, Texas, graduating with honors. During law school, Ashley worked as a law clerk at a personal injury firm, served as a Property Law Tutor, a Research Assistant, and served as the Lead Articles Editor on the Thurgood Marshall Law Review Executive Board.
Ashley joined Johnson Law Group in 2017, focusing primarily on products liability and pharmaceutical drug defect litigation.
Education and Honors
- Louisiana State University 2005
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Bachelor of Science 2009
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2016, Cum Laude
- Lead Articles Editor, Thurgood Marshall Law Review 2015-2016
- Associate Editor, Thurgood Marshall Law Review 2014-2015
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Products Liability
- Pharmaceutical Drug Defect Litigation
Admissions & Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association