Blake Tanase is an attorney who helps people seek compensation from someone else who injured them. Since he became a lawyer, Blake has represented people injured by defective drugs, medical devices, and consumer goods. He is licensed to practice law in Georgia and New Jersey.
- University of Florida, B.A., 2010
- University of Georgia School of Law, J. D., 2014
- Dangerous and Defective Products
- Personal Injury
- American Association for Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Civil Liberties Union